- Day 1: Longest Run = 0.5 miles, Total Walk/Run = 2 miles
- Day 2: Longest Run = 0.6 miles, Total Walk/Run = 2.5 miles
- Day 3: Longest Run = 0.65 miles, Total Walk/Run = 2.5 miles
- Day 4: Longest Run = 0.7 miles, Total Walk/Run = 3 miles
- Day 5: Day Off
- Day 6: Longest Run = 0.8 miles, Total Walk/Run = 3 miles
- Day 7: Longest Run = 0.3 miles, Total Walk/Run = 2 miles
- Day 8: Day Off
- Day 9: Day Off
- Day 10: Longest Run = 0.5 miles, Total Walk/Run = 2.5 miles
- Day 11: Day Off
- Day 12: Longest Run = 1 mile, Total Walk/Run = 2.5 miles
So a little hiccup in the middle. I don't think I was eating enough carbs or something. My body just wasn't working those days. As far as my overall weightloss plan is going, I'm very confused. I continue to feel like I'm losing weight and I'm looking better, but I'm still stuck at 177 pounds. This isn't necessarily a bad thing since it just means that I'm gaining muscle while continuing to lose fat. But it would be nice to at least hit that 175 pound mark in the near future.
Also (because I always have to get in my Amazon links in somewhere), I've never really owned a proper pair of running shoes until now. After a couple recommendations, I got myself a pair ASICS shoes & socks and I couldn't be more happy with my purchase. Super light, super ventilated, and easy on the heels no matter how many miles I put into them. Here are the ones I'm using:
At $75, these are actually a very cheap pair of ASICS. Most ASICS (even on Amazon) will run you $100+. Recommended.